- Special Library Interview: (4/11/2017)
- What was your favorite and least favorite part of your previous job?
- What interested you about this position and what skills do you have to be successful in this position?
- What type of reference services have you provided to all age groups?
- What skills do you bring to managing the reference desk?
- What are your musical music interests and how do you access your music?
Submit your own interview questions and add to this list, help out other librarians: firstname.lastname@example.org